Status: Full Time
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, receiving in-bound service calls, troubleshooting issues, coordinating the dispatch of field personnel, ensuring field personnel are notified of new jobs, documenting the corrective steps taken, as well as assisting in other areas as needed.
- Minimum of one-year certificate from college or technical school, one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm when dealing with challenging scenarios that may arise when dealing with irate customers/locations.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills to get the technical staff to the customer sites with the right equipment and knowledge to do the job.
- Possesses effective communication skills both verbal and written. Providing status during outages, following up after problems are resolved, documenting problems and resolutions.
- Detail-oriented with excellent people and telephone skills, able to meet deadlines, be self-motivated, a quick learner, able to handle multiple tasks, and a good problem solver.
- Flexible and willing to work long hours, requires availability for evenings and weekends.
- Commitment to being reliable for working a scheduled shifts, and being on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. .
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing protocols and tasks.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to lift/push light weights up to 50 lbs.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive medium to high volume in-bound customer & location calls
- Open customer & location “cases” to initiate and track inbound calls until all issues are resolved.
- Responds to customer & location calls by assessing issues and providing appropriate guidance to resolution.
- Dispatch service calls to Gaming Service Technicians to address and/or resolve technical customer issues in the field.
- Effectively manage challenging customers over the phone and escalate more complex customer issues to technical staff, as needed.
- Assessing the logistic aspects of technicians, customers and their locations, in each region throughout the state of Illinois.
- Update all status logs to ensure all cases are being dispatched properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all technicians are documenting their hours and accepting their jobs to accurately reflect all dispatched calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service level commitments for response times, product knowledge, and problem resolution or escalation.
- Works with the Service Solutions Team in a collaborative and professional manner to ensure efficiency of operations and a professional, and respectful atmosphere.
- Continuously seeks process improvement and improving customer satisfaction.
- Occasionally run reports utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Field Service Lightning, Bomgar, Forticlient, & VNC Viewer software.