Status: Full Time
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, maintaining, and repairing gaming devices, ATMs and redemption devices for the Company, loading and unloading supplies, providing troubleshooting guidance and assistance to the Gaming Service Technicians, as well as assisting in other areas as needed.
- A certificate from college or technical school, at least three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Proficient with basic PC skills
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to lift/push light weights up to 50 lbs.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Exposure to outside weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to service calls for equipment repairs in a timely matter.
- Prioritizes calls according to urgency and current location.
- Communicates with call center to efficiently manage service calls.
- Troubleshoots gaming devices and repair as needed utilizing enhanced skills and knowledge.
- Location liaison for partner operators and customer questions.
- Manages inventory of the route van to ensure parts are available when repairs are needed.
- Interacts with clerks, management, and customers to solve issues as they arise.
- Completes all necessary documentation for device entry and logs.
- Performs auditing procedures on the slot machines, dispensers, and ATM’s.
- Delivers product from company location to customer locations.
- Prepares COAM games in warehouse to be installed at location.
- Install COAM games and work with Intralot to complete Go Live process
- Assist Amusement technicians when needed.